Wednesday 3 September 2008

Reasons to be busy (part two of three)

Because only having one blog to keep updated is so 2007, isn't it?

Because there's nothing better than driving from one end of the country to the other - twice - over a long weekend.

Because being in the company of sweaty cyclists is a reasonable way to spend one's time.

Next Tuesday I revert to normality after my Irish weekend. A couple of days to get the stout out of my system. Then I'm going to Land's End on Thursday evening. I'll turn 180 degrees in the early hours of Friday morning, hit the accelerator and, all things going to plan, end up at the other end of Britain about three days later.

And then I'll drive back home. Just as well, really. One hell of a commute, otherwise.

I'm driving a support vehicle for colleagues who are cycling the 900-odd miles from Land's End to John O'Groats to raise £10,000 for a cancer support charity. I've also been appointed as the team's diarist - so for more details, head on over to the Queasy Riders blog.

We could use a little interaction.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails