Friday 2 July 2010

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine

That title came from a quote sent to me by someone who was commenting upon the Thing That I'm Doing This Weekend That I've Already Bored You All About.

I think the friend who sent the words was being supportive. At least I hope so. They also included a Lance Armstrong quote about no-one ever dying from tired legs. I'll bear that in mind. Although Captain Oates got mentioned in the exchange too, which was probably not a wise move.

Anyway, this will be the last post before I get up at Stupid O'Clock tomorrow morning, as I need to spend the evening loading stuff into bags and carbohydrates into myself.

Those of you not completely turned off can follow me throughout the weekend, if you're really that way inclined. Just visit my Twitter stream - you don't need to be a Twitterer yourself.

One more link before I go - hint hint.

I'm just going out - I might be, oh never mind.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails