Tuesday 11 January 2011

A shameless and vaguely tarty request


I honestly cannot believe how intelligent, well-mannered, truthful, fit and devastatingly attractive the readers of this blog seem to be. It must be something in the water.

Seriously, when I think about the people who log on to read this every day, I have to bite the back of my hand and go for a brisk walk up and down the road for a while. You are all fine people.

I don't want you to feel that my sincere and heartfelt feelings are in any way connected to the logo showing at the top of this post. That old thing? I don't know where it came from.

But I can imagine you might be a little confused if, let's say, you stumble upon the Bloggies Awards 2011 site. (Although how that might happen I can't begin to imagine. Unless some eedjit was going around putting links to it all over the shop, perhaps).

Let's just say you do end up at the Bloggies Site. What would you do with yourself? I mean, what could you fill in under the European, Humorous, Writing and Secret categories?

Typing 'Make Lard History' and 'http://makelardhistory.blogspot.com' under each category might be something to do, I suppose. I don't know why I mention it, really. Of course, you could also enter the names of other blogs, too. There are rather a lot of them floating around, you know, and quite a few of them are tremendous.

Wow. Have you been working out or something?

2 comments:

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

I can take a hint, and I'm on it!

fatboyfat said...

Thanks Brandy Rose - much appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails