Monday 9 July 2007

One week in

There's no getting away from it, I suppose. It's time to update this blog with the latest weigh-in. I'll do the other stuff in another post.

I did this on Saturday morning, but as I was jumping in the car to go down to London a few minutes later I didn't have time to upload it.

So here it is, for better or worse:




17 stone 9 pounds - a loss of 4 pounds since I started this. Given I haven't yet begun any proper exercise, this is solely down to a change in diet so I think this is a reasonable start. In the months to come, I think I'll be glad to lose this amount in a week.

And before anyone asks, yes I do have more than one pair of sports socks that are the same. And, yes, I'm aware of the irony implicit in me owning any 'sports socks', thank you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails